By the time of skiing most of the classic steep descents in the eastern Alps, I’ll get an eye and feeling for rideable lines. So back then, I’ll discover unskied peaks around my home spot and tried out the adventure of first descent. By now, my list of first descents at my home mountains and the Alpes is long and I added more first descents from all other countries.
- Spitzkofel 2717m South Eastface
- Schwerteck 3247m Southface
- Polinik 2332m Northface
- Königswand 2686m Northface
- Hornkopf 3251m Eastface
- Glödis 3206m North Eastface
- Altensteinplatte 2909m Northface